How to lay antiseptic wood floor outdoors？
Date of issue:2016-07-27
The laying techniques of outdoor anticorrosive wood floor are as follows:
1. When your original ground is uneven or the leveling layer is not plastered, choose wood keel method, which can save cost in engineering. Generally, 40 * 40 wooden keel is selected. If the personnel activity is large, the section size of 40 * 60 should be used. The spacing should be done according to the modulus of wood floor, but not greater than 350 in the middle distance. The wood keel piece should be used and glued, and the anti-corrosion wood brick should be used for fixing with the floor Before installation, the bottom and side of the anti-corrosion wood keel should be painted with anti-corrosion wood maintenance paint for 2-3 times! The upper level of the wooden keel should be planed and planed after installation! The solid wood floor should be fixed with screw nails.
2. If the ground base is good, wood keel can not be made, but moisture-proof treatment is required. First wipe the floor with a mop and then dry!
3. If the economy allows, the floor strength is large, when the work is completed, full paving, the effect is better, walking on the top of the foot feeling is very good, quality problems. Before full paving antiseptic wood floor, it will be better to buy some insect repellent in keel if possible.
4. The hardwood surface course should be paved with nails from the middle to the four sides. There should be 5 to 10 mm expansion gap between the wood floor and the surrounding wall surface, and it should be pressed with the skirting line to avoid exposing the "horse feet".
5. The wooden keel (joist), rough floor and pad soil used for anticorrosive wood floor must be installed firmly, straightly and coated with preservatives.
6. The surface of antiseptic wood floor should be polished smooth, without gouge, thorn and scar, with clear wood grain, smooth texture and uniform color.
7. The joints of anticorrosive wood floor shall be tight without leaving traces. The joint positions shall be staggered and the nails shall be firmly adhered. There shall be no loose feeling when walking on the floor, and there shall be no sound.